- We service and build every bike as if it were our own.
- Bike sales: we offer a wide range of bikes: commuter, MTBs, road, through to time trial speed machines.
- We carry parts, accessories, and specialty tools for your own bike maintenance needs.
- Wheel sales: we offer a wide range of wheels, ones that meet the needs of the commuter, mountain biker, through to high performance race wheels.
- If you want to hire some race wheels to get the most out of your race, we have a wide range of wheels for hire as well.
Who are we?
We have years of riding, A-grade and world championship racing, and mechanics experience. Happy Wheels’ owner and head mechanic, Stew (Computa) Campbell, has been working with, and racing on, bikes for over 20 years. He’s won the 35-39 Australian Time Trial Champion, come age group 5th in the World Triathlon Championships, and has won the World Masters Games Criterium. Ash Mooney has been a bike mechanic for over 13 years and loves spending his spare time on a mountain bike. Before coming to Happy Wheels, Ash was the bike mechanic for the Rock Star MTB Racing team.
Happy Wheels prides itself on customer service, so here’s a taste of what Happy Wheels customers say:
Stew has been looking after my bike since I started triathlons – he always gets my bike in top condition before each race and he’s never let me down. He’s the best and only person I would refer in relation to bikes.
Thank you so much for your emergency pre Amy’s Grand Fondo service you did last week to remedy my sudden shifting issues – it is now so perfect I really had to check that it’s changed up! Nailed the race, so happy to have all my gears working so well. I’ll be back, and will pass on your details to others.
How many bike shops do you talk to the man, who owns the shop, fixes the bike, rides like a kick arse legend and pays as much attention to your bike as if it was a bike ready to enter a pro race? Happy Wheels and Computa rock – nothing else comes close.